Thursday, June 18, 2009

Brave Things!

I loved this blog entry. I believe that all teachers and future teachers have things that they would love to do but are not able to because of limitations. Every teacher has to be BRAVE in order bring new and exciting educational practices into the classroom. If I were brave...., I would have all of the students pick a controversial topic such as racism or politics or religion and do a presentation on their beliefs. After the presentation, I would then open the floor to all students for a debate. By doing this, all of the students would be able to give opinions and create their own sense of self. They would be able to research and come up with their own opinions, beliefs, and ideas because they are all bright and should not just be followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment